The Iconic Pedestrian-Friendly Promenade Secures New Tenants
Lincoln Road, Miami Beach’s iconic outdoor shopping, dining and cultural destination, which features more than 200 shops, cafés, galleries and restaurants spanning eight blocks (east to west), will further enhance its offerings this summer by welcoming eight new tenants.
The globally recognized, architecturally significant promenade continues to evolve by adding new, unique concepts, popular restaurants and local businesses.
New Tenants for Summer 2023 Include:
● Paris St. Germain (opened May 27) – 1024 Lincoln Road – France’s most successful football
club is partnering with Lids to give customers a consistent retail experience where they can
find team jerseys, headwear, accessories and more, all of which will be fully customizable
● Habitat Hyett (opened June 1) – 441 Lincoln Road – This retail store is the premier place to
shop for luxurious, hand-selected items for ever-changing habits, whether at home, at work
or with their physical body.
● The Cheesecake Factory (opened June 6) – 600 Lincoln Road – First location on Miami Beach
– The culinary-forward leader in experiential dining is relentlessly focused on hospitality. It
currently owns and operates 318 restaurants throughout the United States and Canada.
● Ecco (pop-up through June 30) – 701 Lincoln Road – A global leader in innovative comfort
footwear for all ages, Ecco is also the perfect place to shop for accessories ranging from
premium leather handbags to accessories and small leather goods.
● BonBonEtc (opening June 16) – 631-B Lincoln Road – This candy store will carry nearly 1,000
different kinds of candy and vintage items, boxes, metal signs, nostalgic Coca-Cola items and
● Osteria da Fortunata (opening summer) – 607 Lincoln Road – Based on traditional Italian
cuisine, this new restaurant concept offers a down-to-earth country-style approach to Italian
fare with organic recipes and handmade pasta.
● Voyage Luggage (opening summer) – 663 Lincoln Road – This one-stop shop for premier
luggage and travel products offers a curated assortment of the world’s most exceptional
● Salt & Straw (opening summer) – 749 Lincoln Road – First location on Miami Beach – This ice
cream shop is known for its small-batch, chef-driven ice cream that’s handmade using local
Lincoln Road also recently extended its partnership with Smorgasburg for another year. The open-air
food market featuring dozens of local vendors takes place every Friday from 5:30-10:30 p.m. on Lincoln Road’s 1100 block and has become a local favorite hot spot. The new tenants will join top retailers such as Nike, Apple, Zara, Lululemon, Anthropologie and West Elm and popular restaurants Mila Miami Rooftop Restaurant & Bar, Juvia Rooftop Restaurant, Chotto Matte Miami, Issabella’s, Tacombi Taqueria and Harry’s Pizzeria. For a full store directory, visit lincolnrd.com/directory-listings.